Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43

Thread: Starting Fresh and Staying Fit

  1. #21
    Inactive Member digitalsanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    121
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I still practice the ultimate holy diet...isnt to be used by women,, sory only men of the cloth can use this..Its noted in bibles and shit..

  2. #22
    HB Forum Owner petenv's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    5,984
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I drank 12 glasses of water today.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member digitalsanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    121
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ya might better be men of the diaper then..

  4. #24
    HB Forum Owner petenv's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    5,984
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DJ , I have working out for the past 13 years buy using weights , walking , riding bikes and horses. I like drinking water and tea.

  5. #25
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *sighs*... i am just lazy, pete... lol... i took phentermine for a while, lost almost 50 pounds before don came at vacation time this past summer... it seems like when i take it, and my appetite is controlled, i do better at drinking water, exercising, eating better stuff, and all of it... i can't take it anymore, though, because of the corticosteroids... which ironically enough, INCREASE your appetite.... [img]confused.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and the lord sayeth unto man..."let him drink beer until his belly is full...let him drink until he is free from the evil ways of woman...let him know the peace that is free of THEM" so it has been written.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    beer has a lot of vitamin <font color="yellow">P!!!</font>

    i usta only drink to steady myself...most nights i got so steady i couldn't MOVE. [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *snorts* drinking can also get you into trouble! I prefer not to see that happen anymore..i like having some people around way to much..

    pete I didnt know you rode horses..thats pretty cool!

  9. #29
    HB Forum Owner petenv's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    5,984
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Chele , I have been riding horses for a long time. I enjoy riding. Horses are cool.

  10. #30
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very nice! do you ride english or western? I have always been a cowgirl but recently I had the pleasure of riding a Paso Fino mare..in a columbian saddle..now that was an exp!

    I even have a pic..you can see me getting ready to get on via the mounting block..my aunts cam batteries died right after that pic naturally so no one got to actually see me ride! but the gait was awesome!

    anyhow..here i am with Rita and a few freinds
    rita22

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
haven for the fallen